Services for Private Equity - Diligence & Value Creation
At Capacitas, we help you build a better technology stack that allows you to realise your cloud opportunities while improving the performance of key services. We find any pattern in cost, usage, and performance relative to your business demands. These cost patterns include:
Through our Cloud Optimisation process, our clients achieve significant cost savings, typically between 20% and 45% of their cloud spend. This resulting in more effective and higher performing cloud infrastructure.
Deliver Cloud Value through Digital Transformation
At Capacitas, we have 20 years of digital transformation experience. It is what we do, and we are experts at it! Our consultants have not encountered a single enterprise cloud platform or data centre where they have not identified (often significant) cloud cost optimisations. But it is not just cost – often issues with scalability, stability and reliability can creep in as capacity is expanded as a primary driver.
By leveraging the cloud, private equity companies can start the digital transformation process and gain the agility to seize opportunities early on in any engagement. We impact the bottom line directly, significantly, and quickly.
Cloud Optimisation is the process we use to:
* Identify and realise cost-saving opportunities across your technology stack
* Understand your estate requirements so you pay for what you need. Don’t overconsume.
* Help you build high-performing teams with a cost optimisation mindset
1) Cloud Opportunity and Risk Assessment – Identify the initial size of the opportunity for each service/product and define technical teams' ownership.
2) Opportunity planning - Define estimated delivery roadmap of optimisations (quick wins vs long-term wins). Different opportunities will require different approaches. Depending on the size of the program, you could have dozens of opportunities in flight at any point in time.
3) Opportunity implementation – Remove barriers, mitigate risks, and implement changes to the technology stack.
4) Opportunity validation – Analyse the impact of changes to the business
Long Term Success
In the longer term, the cloud can positively assist PE companies to unlock savings across their portfolios. Sustainable cost-savings and performance improvements alongside the agility to meet market and stakeholder demands, to quickly seize opportunities for growth, and to improve top and bottom-line revenue...